Mac on laptop? PLZ HELP!

I

iluvmac

Hello, I recently looked at the MAC OS, and was amazed at the cool navigation and accesibility along with other things on OS X. I have a Toshiba laptop (old) that currently runs Windows ME. I will be replacing the battery, probably upgrading the RAM to 512 or 1gigabyte, and completely formatting the hard drive and replacing the OS. I wondered if it was possible to install MAC OS X (tiger) on the laptop? Please reply, I would really appreciate help!!
BTW, the category this topic is placed in has nothing to do with it. It just wouldn't let me post w/o choosing one!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
'08 Mac Pro, 10GB RAM, Mercury SSD, 3x WD HDDs, Radeon 5770
Sorry, no. Currently and probably forever more, Mac software only runs on Mac hardware, so if you want the OS you will have to purchase a Mac of some kind

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook
ok to answer you're question for real.....no it can't be done legally.....however google has given insight to the answer by the words "osx on pc"

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.