Ibook 1.43ghz - powerbook 1.67ghz 15" questions

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
Hello, I recently bought a powerbook 1.67ghz 1gb of ram with a 80gig harddrive. I currently use a ibook 1.43ghz 512mb or ram with a 60gig harddrive. Can someone please tell me the big and small differences between the two? The pros and cons of both? will the upgrade help gameplay? program speed? will it run faster? etc... Any help would be great. Thanks!

OP
KoDorSean
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
laptop upgrade question

Hello, I just recently purchaced a powerbook 15"lcd 1.67ghz with 1gb of ram and a 80gb harddrive. I currently have a ibook 14" 1.43ghz with 512mb of ram and a 60gb harddrive. I have some questions about the upgrade. Will the gameplay be faster? what are the pros and cons of this upgrade? is there a big or small difference between the two in performance? Any information about the two would be great. Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
One thread was fine for this topic.

Yes you will notice a pretty large jump in speed. RAM doubled will be enough for a noticed change. The 1.67 will also help give a boost. You will notice faster play. If you want more information you will have to be more specific.

You could also browse the search option... oh and one topic next time, don't annoy.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.