Ordered the Titan Serina Cooling Pad, too small??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16 ghz MBP C2D
Hello, I have ordered the Serina Aluminum Pad from Titan the other day for my MacBook Pro 15". Upon looking at the inland products website specs, I concluded that the size of the pad is within the size of the macbook pro. Unfortunately, other websites say that the size is much less. How the **** can this be if they say that the pad is designed to fit ALL notebooks, it says so right in the product description.

The specs on the product website show
Unit Dimensions: 42.5 x 30.2 x 5 cm

Size on other websites indicate
Outline Dimension 26.4 x 32.5 x 2.7 cm

The size of my MacBook Pro is
35.7 x 24.9 x 2.59 cm

Can anyone please confirm this or has anyone used this before?
If you have owned this before for your MBP, what do you suggest I do if in fact it is too small?

OP
O
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16 ghz MBP C2D
does anyone know anything about this??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" 2.0GHz Intel Core Duo iMac, 1.5 GHZ PPC Mac Mini, MacBook MB403LL/A
obsolete_power said:
Hello, I have ordered the Serina Aluminum Pad from Titan the other day for my MacBook Pro 15". Upon looking at the inland products website specs, I concluded that the size of the pad is within the size of the macbook pro. Unfortunately, other websites say that the size is much less. How the **** can this be if they say that the pad is designed to fit ALL notebooks, it says so right in the product description.

The specs on the product website show
Unit Dimensions: 42.5 x 30.2 x 5 cm

Size on other websites indicate
Outline Dimension 26.4 x 32.5 x 2.7 cm

The size of my MacBook Pro is
35.7 x 24.9 x 2.59 cm

Can anyone please confirm this or has anyone used this before?
If you have owned this before for your MBP, what do you suggest I do if in fact it is too small?

Is this the same product? In any case, the outline dimensions of that one are the same as the one you mention (though in mm, not cm), and one reviewer states:

"Just a little small (I have an HP notebook w/ 17" monitor) so I had to buy some extra rubber feet since the feet on my notebook were past the edge of the cooling pad."

So, "just a little small" on a 17" HP notebook w/17" might give you some reference point.

Mark

OP
O
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16 ghz MBP C2D
geekboy2000 said:
Is this the same product? In any case, the outline dimensions of that one are the same as the one you mention (though in mm, not cm), and one reviewer states:

"Just a little small (I have an HP notebook w/ 17" monitor) so I had to buy some extra rubber feet since the feet on my notebook were past the edge of the cooling pad."

So, "just a little small" on a 17" HP notebook w/17" might give you some reference point.

Mark

Thanx a lot dude, I appreciate the response

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.