Lovin' it

Reaction score
i got my iPod nano today and i am so happy. this is my first apple product and it is awesome.

CS

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
Don't stop there then! I got my first iPod, also a Nano, a few months ago. I quickly overran it, and stepped up to 30G video iPod. Two weeks ago, I got a Power Mac G5 computer!

I wouldn't recommend that everyone do this - I was getting a new computer anyway, and there were lots of good reasons to get a Mac vs. another PC, but I just wanted to let you know that so far, ALL of the Apple products I have tried haven't just pleased me, they have DELIGHTED me - that is the best thing you can say about a company I think.

OP
coltssaturday
Reaction score
mac57 said:
Don't stop there then! I got my first iPod, also a Nano, a few months ago. I quickly overran it, and stepped up to 30G video iPod. Two weeks ago, I got a Power Mac G5 computer!

I wouldn't recommend that everyone do this - I was getting a new computer anyway, and there were lots of good reasons to get a Mac vs. another PC, but I just wanted to let you know that so far, ALL of the Apple products I have tried haven't just pleased me, they have DELIGHTED me - that is the best thing you can say about a company I think.

yeah i think thats sounds like me if i had some more money

thanks for the info

Reaction score
i would have a mac in each line..
powermac
macbook pro
macbook
ibook
powerbook
imac
mac mini

and i just think its cool that you two havppen to have the same avatar

OP
coltssaturday
Reaction score
thelox714 said:
i would have a mac in each line..
powermac
macbook pro
macbook
ibook
powerbook
imac
mac mini

and i just think its cool that you two havppen to have the same avatar

thats right

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.83 MBP
I got an ipod last May and got a MBP this march and my dad got an ipod last november and a Macbook yesterday. It's a lovely thing!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
yea my entire family just won 30gb video ipods....they all love them

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.