• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Problems using Yahoo Messenger

J

JackTheTripper

My wife works from home and we both have Yahoo Instant Messenger on our pooters. When she is logged on and the Airport card signal strength drops below 2 bars it logs her off Yahoo and she has to re-connect. It's very annoying.

I haven't found anything that can help by searching Yahoo so I turn to my apple community. Anyone else experience this? Is there anyway to fix it? It stinks cause while I get full strength almost anywhere in the house with my clamshell she just barley get a signal due to her Ti casing.

Please help.

Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.8GHz G5 512mb Ram
I have no clue about the Airport situation but just posted to comment on your avatar, very nice work.

OP
C

CaptainMack

i knew i saw this avatar somewere and i decided to make my own. now i know where i saw it. nice work.
ps. my name is jack

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.