couple questions

Reaction score
alright so i have a couple questions....

first of all, what browser do you use: firefox, safari, opera, or camino. ive obviously used all 4 - firefox right now - but i seemed to like opera over all of them...

secondly, i have a gmail account...when i use gmail on mac mail, it imports all the mail from my gmail into the actual mac mail. i dont get a list of folders, nothing. is there a program or setting in any email client: preferably thunderbird or mail os x where you can get a list of folders, and the mail youve sent DOESNT appear in the main folder?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
safari

i dont think so
-chris

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook G4 12 inch running mac os 10.4 with: 60 gb HD+256 mb ram+Radeon 9200
Safari and when I want speed Camino.

And no, maybe in another client but not in Mail.

OP
M
Reaction score
crap...i didnt think there would be a way. gmail is awesome b ut i wanna be able to use my own client...GRRR

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
gmail is a very special email client and maybe one day mail or enturage or one of them will catch up to it.....

make g'mail a bookmark and have it remember your password....remember command+ (the number corresponding to the location of your bookmark brings you to that bookmark, if you still have the apple drop down dont count that in your counting)
-chris

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.