Safari question

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2.2GHz Intel i7 W/16GB Ram & 256GB SSD
I just got my new Mac mini and I am trying to get familiar with the OSX interface. Pardon me if I don't sound to bright but i have been an avid PC/windows guy for over a decade.

MY question is how do i make the Safariscreen (or any screen for the matter) bigger? I've noticed if i drag the bottom right corner i can stretch it out but is their a quicker way?

Do any other browsers support the OSX interface or should i just stick with Safari?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
What you are doing is exactly what you need to do to make the window bigger.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" 2.0GHz Intel Core Duo iMac, 1.5 GHZ PPC Mac Mini, MacBook MB403LL/A
alucard said:
I just got my new Mac mini and I am trying to get familiar with the OSX interface. Pardon me if I don't sound to bright but i have been an avid PC/windows guy for over a decade.

MY question is how do i make the Safariscreen (or any screen for the matter) bigger? I've noticed if i drag the bottom right corner i can stretch it out but is their a quicker way?

Do any other browsers support the OSX interface or should i just stick with Safari?

Camino, Firefox, and Opera all have OS X versions, and they're all nice in their own way. Saft, a $12 add on for Safari does provide a lot of extras, including full-screen mode.

Mark

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" 2.0GHz Intel Core Duo iMac, 1.5 GHZ PPC Mac Mini, MacBook MB403LL/A
This post was edited, only because I don't believe I can delete it.

OP
alucard
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2.2GHz Intel i7 W/16GB Ram & 256GB SSD
I went to our local Apple store and did a one on one training with one of the experts and learned some good stuff. One thing i noticed is that on the stores Safari it had an option that said Open new tab. I don't see that on mine. I even bought the Saft extension but dont see it. Am I missing something?

Edit: I found it in preferences.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel iMac, 15" Powerbook G4 (sold), 20GB iPod (nearing death)
you can click the green button to make the window stretch to the top of your dock and the width of the page youre on.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.