macbook or ibook

Reaction score
I am debating on whether to get an ibook 14" superdrive with 60gbHDD and 512m ram (refurb $1049) or a 13" macbook combo drive with 60gbHDD and 1g ram (new $1139) please help.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
eMac 1gb RAM 80gb HD, Superdrive, iPod video 30gb
macbook purely for the speed, screen szie and screen glossiness, The iBook does sound good but the macbook overpowers it in every way other than the disc drive, if you are able to spend the extra money then go for the superdrive one it is highly recommended by me and I'm sure other people would say so.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Powermac g4 400mhz, 10gb, 256mb ram, OS9
are you planning to run windows in the near future? If so, you have to get the Macbook. The ibook sounds like a good deal, but if you want to keep the computer for 4+ years, go for the Macbook. It will also hold its value longer, and you will have the latest apple laptop. I do advise you to wait until the rev. B macbooks come out, so all the issues can be fixed first..

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.