• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

M-F World of Warcrafters

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
I wanted to see who here on M-F plays WoW. Post some info about your character, and what realm you're on, if you like. Post a picture of your character, if you like also. Don't post your name, if you don't want random tells from people in the game. lol

60lvl Undead Mage
Realm: Lightninghoof

49lvl Tauren Shaman
Realm: Lightninghoof

mage.jpg

shaman.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
OP
iWhat

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Wow, I just don't even know what to say...

OP
iWhat

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mod note: Off topic - Shoutbox privileges taken away from Graphite and schweb.

F

Fallooza

N O I D O N T P L A Y W O W A N Y M O R E . I T J U S T T O O K T O O M U C H O F M Y T I M E.

EDIT: the ones that do play WOW dont have time ta respond ta this thread. they are busy playin WOW

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
I bet you're regretting making him a mod now, aren't you?

;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Pwnt
Lol. Yeah i started a while ago, got a 48 night elf druid on lightninghoof but his armour is so ugly im not gonna post a screen :p

OP
iWhat

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
muso said:
Lol. Yeah i started a while ago, got a 48 night elf druid on lightninghoof but his armour is so ugly im not gonna post a screen :p

Ha, of all the servers, you're on Lightninghoof! Sweet! Alliance?!? *sigh* Well, we should meet in Stromwind sometime. I sometimes like to mount up nude on my epic mount and see how far I can make it to the bank before I die.

^^That just sounds so distrubing on so many levels, if you don't play the game.^^

Fallooza told me cuddles the WoW box his game came in to put himself to sleep. And aptmunich, you are right. Buahahaha.

Reaction score
Kezu
55 Male Human Paladin
Realm: Crushridge

Porsche
60 Female Gnome Warrior
Realm: Bleeding Hollow

No pics.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Pwnt
iWhat said:
Ha, of all the servers, you're on Lightninghoof! Sweet! Alliance?!? *sigh* Well, we should meet in Stromwind sometime. I sometimes like to mount up nude on my epic mount and see how far I can make it to the bank before I die.

^^That just sounds so distrubing on so many levels, if you don't play the game.^^

Fallooza told me cuddles the WoW box his game came in to put himself to sleep. And aptmunich, you are right. Buahahaha.

Yeah, its cos two of my friends who started playin like a year ago for some reason went lightninghoof, so when i got it we all started from scratch on the same server. Yeah we'll meet sometime - I don't mind where, I've been most places 'cept the Horde cities.

S

sharpie05

yeah i played that game for about two days. thought it was cool at first-- dropped it because im to lazy for it.

OP
iWhat

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
That's right, I'm bumping this...

Who plays? If you do, post screenshots!!! Or anything else you like to share about your character. ;P

Reaction score
Oh man, world of warcrack. No thanks, I just said no to it after it sucked so much time from my life I can never get back. :p

I played in beta and then bought retail. I played for way too long, quit for a while and then came back for expansion and quit again. I'll give it to Blizzard, they know how to hook people and make $$$ lol. I quit before 70 and don't miss it at all. I like doing stuff in real life, not in a video game. :D

OP
iWhat

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I know I'll walk away from the game having had a really good experience playing one of the best MMORPG's around while being part of the best guild on a server and playing with some cool players.

OP
iWhat

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
mynameis! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo *takes a breath* oooooooooooooo.

That sadens me. ;D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.0ghz coeduo 1GB RAM 80 GB HD SuperDrive
i want to play wow, but i have no time.

after this summer while im at my 4 year ill have a lot more time. perhaps then

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.