• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

M-F World of Warcrafters

Reaction score
i want to play wow, but i have no time.

after this summer while im at my 4 year ill have a lot more time. perhaps then

If you can avoid it, do it. I mean it's fun don't get me wrong, but if you get hooked, say goodbye to your life haha. Even in moderation, it becomes very repetitive and you'll end up spending many hours without even knowing it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro - iPhone
i just canceled my account about 20 minutes ago. havent logged on in a while, no need to pay for it. I might come back, but for now Im working and just havent felt like playing at all.

but,

70 Mage - Ambivalent <TFO> on Korgath

OP
iWhat

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
Here is my paladin 70 and my shaman 61.

paladin.jpg

shaman.jpg

Reaction score
I played it at a friends house for a little, but would never actualy buy it and make an account because I don't want to spend the money every month.

Reaction score
What system are you playing it on???

How is it through bootcamp?

My Pentium D Vista machine mainly. I played it on a MacBook Pro identical to mine using Boot Camp and it runs pretty well. I don't even have Boot Camp installed on my MacBook Pro anymore...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
Thanks... I'm thinking about installing bootcamp on my iMac just to play LOTR..

Reaction score
Thanks... I'm thinking about installing bootcamp on my iMac just to play LOTR..
I use to be a hardcore WoW player. Level 70 nightelf hunter, L60 orc hunter, L60 tauren warrior and a L60 troll rogue. I'm pretty much done with MMOs for a while. Only two games I'm anticipating is Warhammer online and Hellgate: London.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Sooper Fast!
www.Eve-online.com

Eve is fun and has a unique skill system where when training skills it does it in real time and it's not something you have to persist at in game. So if it takes 3 days to train a skill, it does it while you're logged off as well as time spent in game...

It's a little more complicated then your average mmo at first, but it gets fun once you meet some people. It's only playable in windows right now but they're porting it to OS X. Runs fairly decent on my 2.16 c2d mbp

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" Flat Panel iMac -15" 1.5GHz, 80GB HDD, 128MB ATI video card, 1GB RAM- PowerBook
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8 Core 2.8, 6gb Ram, 2TB HD space, Geforce 8800GT//Macbook Pro 2.16, 2gb Ram
Just tested out WoW on my MBP, I am really impressed. I can run everything at max settings and it still runs nice and smooth even though I only have a x1600 128mb gpu. I have a lvl 42 Orc Shammy on the Ysera server. It took me ever since launch to reach that lvl. I'm not even a casual gamer, I'm like a slacker gamer. :Angry-Tongue:

Reaction score
Just tested out WoW on my MBP, I am really impressed. I can run everything at max settings and it still runs nice and smooth even though I only have a x1600 128mb gpu. I have a lvl 42 Orc Shammy on the Ysera server. It took me ever since launch to reach that lvl. I'm not even a casual gamer, I'm like a slacker gamer. :Angry-Tongue:
I use to play on Ysera as alliance.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in i7 MacBook Pro, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 500GB HD
I play on Hellscream, have a lvl 70 NE Hunter, lvl 14 Gnome Rogue, and a lvl 20 Draenai Mage

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.