Cross-platform voiceover

M

Mikhail

Does anyone know of any other cross-platform voiceover application other than Skype? I have some friends who use Windows and are not able to get Skype. Also, is there any way to use iChat or another voice-over program with a program such as MSN or AIM? I have a MacBook Pro and it'd be nice to be able to use my camera with people other than other Mac Users.

Reaction score
amsn (google it) will do the job
i hav a mbp also and it works great with my isight

OP
M

Mikhail

aMSN will only do one way webcam viewing. What I'm really looking for is an audio chat program.

What is mbp and will it go over the internet or is it only for local networks?

Reaction score
Mikhail said:
Does anyone know of any other cross-platform voiceover application other than Skype? I have some friends who use Windows and are not able to get Skype. Also, is there any way to use iChat or another voice-over program with a program such as MSN or AIM? I have a MacBook Pro and it'd be nice to be able to use my camera with people other than other Mac Users.

Other than AIM or MSN you can also use Yahoo Messenger, and i know that you can use the iSight camera with it.

OP
M

Mikhail

I found a great one! Bitwise has great cross-platform voiceover. I still prefer Skype, but it's a smaller program and runs faster on your computer. Thanks.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.