Clamshell, Worth it?

S

Spooky

Hey, im pretty new here and to macs in general.
I want to get some form of mac and i did some looking and from what i found i like the iBook clamshell, its cute and apparently runs well enough and most of all, its cheap should i get it on ebay. now i dont have alot of money to burn to get a new MacBook or i would. so my question is this, is the clamshell worth it, or should i save my pennies and get a MacBook? I dont really game aside from MUSHes so im not looking for something to be a Graphics powerhouse. just something i can take to school with me and whatnot.

Thankies.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
Yes, Clamshells are good machines and are more than worth it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
oh my god man your avatar just sent me back down on memory lane with the past 2 mike and ike film festivals i cought

anyway i would stay away from the clamshels, they are old now....i would save up for at least a 500mhz white g3ibook and even closer to the g4 processors. i know you dont have a lot of money to shell out but it will be worth it. they will last longer, are a better computer etc.
-chris

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.