AirPort Express music sharing problems

M

MacFlanker

Had my network running great for about 3 weeks, last night itunes would no longer see my shared playlist from my mp3 server upsatirs! Tried everything, unplugged all hardware, reset basestations,

I can acces the internet on the network so the connection is there, Its just itunes will not see my shared music library! All preferences are correct to share music as well.

Any help would be awsome! Thanks guys/girls.

JG

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Performa 6116 2GBSCSI 8MB OS 7.5.3
How about Mac or Windows firewalls?

Zone Alarm
Mcafee personal firewall
Internet Security

?????????

Reaction score
k heres one for ye i'm on a network in student accommdation and we are only allowed 1 ethernet address so i put my airport express's so i could use multiple computers if i need but the thing is that i can only see the music sharing feature with ppl who are directly connected to my airport and not on the network as a whole and i don't want ppl on my airport as i have got a complaint about file shareing (which isn't allowed anyone know any way to get around that such as a torpark equilivant for mac or how to overcome a download limit pls tell me)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.