• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Problem with cursor?

G

Guro

Hi, I just woke up and discovered a wierd problem on my mac. When running mozilla firefox or aol, my cursor suddenly is not acting right. The cursor starts 'flickering' or moving slightly erratically. Also, on firefox, and aol, I keep on getting the search page as i'm trying to browse other sites.

Have any of you heard of this? Any suggestions?

Also, when I open up my system preferences, it sounds like my mouse is clicking rapidly, as I hear a rapid pinging of my alert sounds.

Thank you in advance for any info or suggestions.

Guro

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G4 OSX Tiger
my cursor does it occasionally in safari, i havent noticed a clicking sound though. it also likes to display the wrong cursor at times but i havent figured out how to fix it yet.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.