Wife's PC crashed..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" G4 Powerbook, 1.33/1g/80g
and she's pretty bummed because she doesnt want to loose all of her music, but she does have it all saved to her 60gig ipod. Now, in order to save the music and get it back on the PC after a reformat... can I use this product?

http://www.redchairsoftware.com/anapod/copygear.php

i just need to get all the music/photos off of her ipod back onto her computer after reformating..

will this work? anyone use it before? can i get away with just using the trial version for the time being or should i just buy it? thanks :)

Reaction score
Yes you can use that, It's a solid piece of software which costs a bit but does a great job.

There are free alternatives to look out for though, but I recommend getting this, bI've had good experiences with it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
You could always just go into the terminal and uninvisiblize the folders on the ipod and drag them over.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook
they're not named and have no tags assigned

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Powerbook G4/ 15.2"/ 1.67 ghz/ 2 gb RAM/ ATI Mobility Radeon 9700 (128 mb RAM)/ 100 gb hdd@ 5400 RPM
Try Senuti.

It's easy and free.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.