• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Buyer's Guide Help Needed

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.67 Ghz 17" PB w/1 GB Ram; 400 MHz PM G4, 366Mhz iBook Firewire, Nano 4GB Black
As many of you know, I am the author of the Mac Buyer's Guide (found at link in my signature). This guide has become quite popular over the past few months, and has many hits each hour. I've been linked to from websites and forums, and at one point I was even asked to assist with a Magazine article which wished to accomplish the same purpose.

Unfortunately, the guide is beginning to be out of date and I don't have the time to update it to the extent needed. If there is anyone interested in updating the text, send me an email or message and I'll discuss further details with you. I'm not paying anything, but I'll give you credit on the site.

Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
**Bump**

This is a great resource and anyone willing to help out would be a hero to everyone here...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
i would love to lend a hand on some stuff if you want and i can do it. let us know what exactly needs to be done and ill see what i can do. in turn you can help me resurect the FAQ section!?????
-chris

Reaction score
I have been doing web design for quite a while and will gladly help.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.