Need extream help please

R

radio-years

i got my powermac G3 in the post today , i turned it on i upgraded to OSX and used it for probly 20 mins , i shut it down to move it to were i was going to put it ,i pluged in the key board monitor ,mouse, and a firewire cable for my Camera . I turned it on and it would start up but no picture on the monitor . i turned it off and turned it back on and it wouldent turn on , not a chime not a beep nothing , what could it be ?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Power Mac G4 Sonnet 1.0 512 Ram 10.3.6
radio-years said:
i got my powermac G3 in the post today , i turned it on i upgraded to OSX and used it for probly 20 mins , i shut it down to move it to were i was going to put it ,i pluged in the key board monitor ,mouse, and a firewire cable for my Camera . I turned it on and it would start up but no picture on the monitor . i turned it off and turned it back on and it wouldent turn on , not a chime not a beep nothing , what could it be ?

first things first, make sure to check all connections to make sure they are secure.

OP
M

Macpunk

check all the inside cables and the ram. maybe something got loose when you moved it

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
your video card came lose, open your computer and check your connections. of course unplug everything first. etc...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.