OMG I just went and did it!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
eMac 1gb RAM 80gb HD, Superdrive, iPod video 30gb
Well I decided to take a trip into my local apple reseller today (which is 40 miles away) and what did I do? I bought a new core duo mac mini with a gig of ram and a 19 inch NEC monitor (widescreen) and boy I'm using it right now and god am I so happy, it has been the best thing I've bought so far and I have only had it for like 6 hours. It is also the most powerful thing I have got since my PC (which is by far still the most powerful thing in the house) I also have Logic 7.2 and am looking into getting Final Cut Express, Oh and btw I have a spare Mighty mouse for about £20 if anyone is interested just PM me. It is a great machine and it is just so powerful for it's price and size!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" 2.0GHz Intel Core Duo iMac, 1.5 GHZ PPC Mac Mini, MacBook MB403LL/A
Congratulations! It's hard to visit an Apple store and not buy. :) Hope you continue to enjoy it!

Mark

OP
makwanad
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Omg I will do. Although I am now doing this crazy thing about not stopping when you start if you get what I mean (just look at my mac specs an see) who knows what is next?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" 2.0GHz Intel Core Duo iMac, 1.5 GHZ PPC Mac Mini, MacBook MB403LL/A
makwanad said:
Omg I will do. Although I am now doing this crazy thing about not stopping when you start if you get what I mean (just look at my mac specs an see) who knows what is next?

I know what you mean. It was actually an iPod Nano that got me started. Then, a 4G 20GB iPod color. At that point, I had to have a Mac, and got the mini. Just last weekend, I got the new iMac, and I'm sure a Mac Book isn't far off. It's an addiction! But a good one! :)

Mark

L

Logan

I really wish Mac Minis could upgrade their vid cards.
Ah well. No Warcraft 3 on my intel Mac mini until universal binaries are out.

OP
makwanad
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unless you got windows version, windows and boot camp.

L

Logan

Yeah. But to me that's like mixing chocolate milk with strawberries and root beer.
They all taste great by themselves, but when you mix them, it's kind of wrong...

I'll do it if I have to............. just feels mean to my mac to give it windows.

OP
makwanad
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Yeah but its power at the end of the day, I'm gonna be putting windows on mine purely because there is a greater games library for it, any of my proffesional stuff is gonna be done on mac (like DV and Music editing).

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.