Album Art in iTunes

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 15-inch: 2.66GHz
What I am trying to do is apply a single piece of album art to multiple songs in iTunes. I have read that I should be able to do this by selecting multiple tracks and choosing "get info" from the right-click menu. However, when I do this, the window that comes up lacks a album art option. Am I missing something, or has something changed in more recent versions?

Also, is there an application that will add album art to iTunes in mass? The few that I have played with on Mac and PC seem to only do one track at a time.

Thanks guys!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Air, 20" iMac 2.17 Ghz 1GB
eddiddiums said:
What I am trying to do is apply a single piece of album art to multiple songs in iTunes. I have read that I should be able to do this by selecting multiple tracks and choosing "get info" from the right-click menu. However, when I do this, the window that comes up lacks a album art option. Am I missing something, or has something changed in more recent versions?

Also, is there an application that will add album art to iTunes in mass? The few that I have played with on Mac and PC seem to only do one track at a time.

Thanks guys!
I have iTunes 6.0.4 (the latest version) with Tiger, and when I select a bunch of songs then do a Get Info, I get a single "multiple song selection" box and in the lower right cornera area is an "artwork" square that I can apple-click-drag a picture into and it fills them all with this artwork.

OP
eddiddiums
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 15-inch: 2.66GHz
Oh...my...god...

I am so blind.

*slinks off into a dark corner*

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.