.FH7 files? is there such a thing?

Reaction score
I have a cd that is probably 10 years old full of clipart But I can not open. They are all .FH7 files, Is there a way to view this on a G5 latest version OS I tried everything thing I have on here

Reaction score
Google will almost always give you a top result for file extensions:

http://filext.com/detaillist.php?extdetail=FH7

Macromedia FreeHand 7 apparently. FreeHand MX seems to be the latest version, they have a free 30 day trial too. Maybe you could you could use that to open the files and save/export them into something more usable?

OP
iNAP
Reaction score
I got the MX program but I have hundreds of files to convert . Is there a way to convert this cd without doing one at a time? I will be using them in Photoshop

Reaction score
lol I was expecting you to say that :) Ok, just done a little investigating, you should have an app called graphic convertor in your apps folder. Open that and select a batch conversion and the rest should be obvious. This program supports freehand 10 files so it might support freehand 7 too.

IF this doesn't work then maybe someone else can help you doing some kind of batch conversion using the freehand mx you donwloaded.

OP
iNAP
Reaction score
I have been doing one at a time lol I'll try anything lol Thanks!

OP
iNAP
Reaction score
nothing called "graphic convertor" would there another name for it?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.