dvd cover creator

Reaction score
i tried a search and didn't have any luck finding a preexisting thread on this, and i hope this is the right area for my question. i have looked and looked for dvd cover art software for mac and have come up completely empty. im preferably looking for freeware but i'd be willing to pay $20 or so. any suggestions? thanks.

-jeff

OP
D
Reaction score
sorry to clog up the forum, i posted this in the OS section too, but i wanted to make sure someone who can help me sees this question. i tried a search and didn't have any luck finding a preexisting thread on this. i have looked and looked for dvd cover art software for mac and have come up completely empty. im preferably looking for freeware but i'd be willing to pay $20 or so. any suggestions? thanks.

-jeff

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Performa 6116 2GBSCSI 8MB OS 7.5.3
There's also disclabel by Neato ,...

It's 29.95 and you can do alot with it. Nice looking stuff.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
I think Toast also comes with some sort of cover software...
So if you have toast, check that out first... (Toast->Additional software)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G5 Dual 2.0
You could just use something like GIMP or a couple of Adobe programs (Illustrator or PhotoShop) with a template for the DVD cover, and then just print it on nice paper.

Or you could try this...they have a full-features trial version that just stamps the word DEMO on each print.

http://www.smileonmymac.com/disclabel/

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.