Logic Discussion

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
eMac 1gb RAM 80gb HD, Superdrive, iPod video 30gb
A discussion thread which is entirely logic related for people who use, want to use and just want to know about logic. Just feel free to ask questions about Logic!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac G5
Here's my question: How do I even use Logic? :p I have Logic Pro 7 and have no idea how to use it.

OP
makwanad
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Well I mean when you open logic what part of it is it that you don't understand? Do you have any experience wuth music creation (past garageband)

Reaction score
basically what I actually would like to know is what is logics best application: Studio live recording, editing of already existing music, or something else?

I also though logic could write scores, but i haven't figured out how.

M

MJGUK

yogi said:
I also though logic could write scores, but i haven't figured out how.
I'm pretty sure Logic can do this, however many find Sibelius to be a better application for this function.

M

macaudiodj

I do every think is logic, and I love it, multi-track recording in logic is amazing.

Can some one please help me with this Help in Logic........ Its a pain because it makes my songs like 20 min. long, and it I movie it it cuts the intro to the songs off.

OP
makwanad
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MIDI Editing is a **** of easier to when yo are comparing it to cubase and any other MIDI editing tool, it is known to be the best MIDI editor out there.

Generally you can do almost anything in Logic when it comes to music creation. At college we have made a series of songs which I'm gonna be posting up on a site I'm making, I'm gonna be posting up the unmixed and mixed version just so you can get a real deal of what it sounds like. I will post it up when it is created.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.