iWeb Problem

Reaction score
I tried to publish an iWeb site(updating) but it came up as an error towards the end saying that "so-and-so could not be published", and when I checked my link none of my stuff could be seen. Then I asked some of the viewers and they said that they could see what I had added just fine. Then they gave me the link they used and I opened it, but it said that the iWeb site didn't exist. I added a LOT of text and some pictures in that update. It could just be Macs not working with it, but I'm not sure.
http://web.mac.com/mbc6/
Help please!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" 1Ghz PB 768Mb 10.4.5 30Gb Video iPod 40Gb 3G iPod 1Gb iPod Shuffle
Im not entirely sure what the problem is but your site will be sweet when its finished!

Keep up the good work man

Reaction score
LinkN64 said:
I tried to publish an iWeb site(updating) but it came up as an error towards the end saying that "so-and-so could not be published", and when I checked my link none of my stuff could be seen. Then I asked some of the viewers and they said that they could see what I had added just fine. Then they gave me the link they used and I opened it, but it said that the iWeb site didn't exist. I added a LOT of text and some pictures in that update. It could just be Macs not working with it, but I'm not sure.
http://web.mac.com/mbc6/
Help please!
You need to clear Safari's cache or reset Safari all together. then you will view it the rest of us do.
PS. They still make Zelda games eh?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook C2D 2.4 2GB
If iWeb is unable to upload one file it will report that kind of error, but the rest of the can be uploaded and functional. Just publish again, it happens from time to time.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.