Macbooks On Sale at Amazon.com

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody Macbook 2.0, Blackberry Bold (Good Riddance iPhone)
If any switchers or upgraders are in the market for the new Macbook, check out Amazon.com before you buy from Apple. They are currently offering a $100 rebate on all three models and on top of that they don't charge tax in most states like Apple. If you can get the rebate and save the sales tax, you are coming out ahead even if you planned on using Apple's Educational Discount. Hope somebody makes use of this and saves a few bucks.

1.83 White Macbook

2.00 White Macbook

2.00 Black Macbook

OP
techster82
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody Macbook 2.0, Blackberry Bold (Good Riddance iPhone)
Rebates are still available. Buying from Amazon you save $100 versus Apple.com's price, no shipping, and no tax to most states. If you can wait a few days to get it, go this route and save some cash.

Reaction score
techster82 said:
If you can wait a few days to get it

I got the iBook that I ordered from Amazon the next day, with the regular free shipping. I had ordered an iBook with Apple, but a week passed and they hadn't shipped it yet so I cancelled and went with Amazon, I am glad I did.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.