Torn

C

caveatipss

Gosh I have enough money saved for a top notch Mini lol...if I justk new I could play WoW on it...I would go ahead and buy it. Darn it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody Macbook 2.0, Blackberry Bold (Good Riddance iPhone)
I want to say that people have reported they play WOW without a problem. Have you done a search on the topic?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
i think you need to seriously sit down and write down everything you want to do with a computer, and then re-write what you are really going to do with it. after that post it up and we will help you pick out something. it seems that one day you want an imac the next a macbook the next a mini.

i dont want you to get me wrong, we are here to help, but you are making it very confusing for me and probably the rest of us as to exactly what you want to purchase.

-chris

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody Macbook 2.0, Blackberry Bold (Good Riddance iPhone)
yes, what coach said, take some ritalin, then write down your list.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
techster82 said:
yes, what coach said, take some ritalin, then write down your list.

i didnt say anything about ritalin, but for people who dont have millions to throw around a computer purchase is a big deal and i'd hate to see you buy something that isnt what you need. sometimes i wish i bought an imac instead of my powermac but that isnt a big deal because i overbought my computer (as in i bought way too much computer than i will ever need) but then again if i got a mini i would have slit my wrists by now.

consensus will most likely be to not buy the mini
-chris

OP
C

caveatipss

coach_z said:
i think you need to seriously sit down and write down everything you want to do with a computer, and then re-write what you are really going to do with it. after that post it up and we will help you pick out something. it seems that one day you want an imac the next a macbook the next a mini.

i dont want you to get me wrong, we are here to help, but you are making it very confusing for me and probably the rest of us as to exactly what you want to purchase.

-chris

lol I know...I WANT an iMac, but only need a Mini, the only concern being able to play WoW. Aw, heck with it. I am ordering the Mini tomorrow!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.