Easyus mobimover

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2017 running Mojave, iPhone 12, iPad 6th generation
This apparently is free app which allows one to copy files of various sorts from USB to iPhone and iPad.
Anyone heard of this?

It is not in the App Store. Tho found what looks like developer site.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 27" iMac, 1TB(partitioned) SSD, 20GB, OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan
Anyone heard of this?

No idea, but I think you actually mean "EaseUS MobiMover"

Maybe google for some independent reviews on the 'net.

Most users seem to suggest "iMazing.app" for such actions.

- Patrick
=======

IWT

Reaction score
Born Scotland. Worked all over UK. Live in Wales
Your Mac's Specs
M2 Max Studio Extra, 32GB memory, 4TB, Sonoma 14.4.1 Apple 5K Retina Studio Monitor
I too am a fan of iMazing. The paid version does everything I could imagine.

I always stress that I have no connection, financial or other, with this company.

Another option is iExplorer. I used it for some time. No problems, but moved over to iMazing on a personal preference basis.

I totally appreciate that many folks have to watch their pennies very carefully; but I would say that when it comes to backing up data and restoring data, then you tend to get what you pay for and it's one area of digital usage where I would never skimp on paying up front.

Ian

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 27" iMac, 1TB(partitioned) SSD, 20GB, OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan
I totally appreciate that many folks have to watch their pennies very carefully; but I would say that when it comes to backing up data and restoring data, then you tend to get what you pay for and it's one area of digital usage where I would never skimp on paying up front.

Ian

+1!!!

In this case, iMazing could provide the features as requested by the OP, but allow an iOS backup as well and better than Apple's methods IMHO.

- Patrick
=======

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Just to add on to this thread (although a bit late).... There are occasions when iMazing has a sale and reduces their price, so keep watch. Usually Macworld will note the sale in one of their blogs.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.