Audio software

P

Ponocerous

Hi,
Adobe Audition and Steinberg Packages are acepted as industry standards in PC audio editing. What is the Mac equivalent?

Cheers

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel iMac, 15" Powerbook G4 (sold), 20GB iPod (nearing death)
Logic and ProTools? Although I use Cubase (by Steinberg) with moderate sequencing use and heavy real audio use and it does the job extremely well. ProTools only allows you to use M-Audio peripherals, so your hardware selection when working with protools is greatly reduced. Although I'm sure people have found ways around that by now...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
digital audio G4 /466
mark of the unicorn dp4

If you are serious about music production check out Digital performer 4. I used Cubase for years but this kicks tHE Pnts off cubase

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2GHz Mac Mini 2GB RAM 160GB 10.6.2 | MDD DP 1.25GHz G4 1.5GB RAM 10.4.11 | 233MHz iMac G3 10.3.9
bluesdudeo said:
If you are serious about music production check out Digital performer 4. I used Cubase for years but this kicks tHE Pnts off cubase

Second on that - we recorded our album with DP4 - it lent itself well to our producer with Pro Tools :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.