Wireless Keyboard Mouse

C

caveatipss

I have heard mixed reviews. Anyon ehere had a bad experience with the wireless keyboard and mouse? Please describe. For gaming, are they responsive enough?

OP
L

LadyInRed

caveatipss said:
I have heard mixed reviews. Anyon ehere had a bad experience with the wireless keyboard and mouse? Please describe. For gaming, are they responsive enough?

I'm using the wireless keyboard playing WOW under bootcamp without any problems. I haven't tried the mouse. The trick with the keyboard is getting XP to use it, just turn it off and back on again and give it a minute and it should work just fine.

As to responsiveness, it seems to work as well as my wired keyboard did. No problems detected.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel iMac, 15" Powerbook G4 (sold), 20GB iPod (nearing death)
Haven't used it for gaming yet, but i've no problems whatsoever using it so far. With audio editing I rely heavily on keyboard shortcutrs so im constantly hitting the keys and i dont think its missed a single stroke yet.

Reaction score
I use both and I haven't had any issues. The only thing you need to remember is that the mouse uses up batteries pretty quickly so you need to invest in rechargeables. In regard to gaming sometimes I miss the multi-button functionality but you can use keyboard shortcuts.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
I have the keyboard as well, no problems here (even with games).

Plus on the keyboard the batteries last ages....

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.