CCXProccess

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I Mac 27-inch 3.2 GHz Intel Core i5 24GB ram. MacBook Pro 13-inch 2.5GHz dual-core Intel i5 16GB ram
Hi
A new icon has just appeared in my Launchpad called CCXProcess. I understand its from Adobe but I have no Idea what it does or if I need to get rid of it.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 Mac Studio, 11" iPad Pro 3rdGen, iPhone 13 ProMax, Watch S7, 2018 15" MBP, AirPods Pro
I wouldn't get rid of it, unless you don't use Adobe Creative Cloud (CC)?

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
Lots of people are also confused by this appearing randomly after an update. A lot of people are complaining about not being able to remove it from the Dock like the other icons (Right click->Options->Remove from Dock). So your best bet is to just ignore that icon or move it far away from everything else to avoid randomly clicking on it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 27" iMac, 1TB(partitioned) SSD, 20GB, OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan
I'd sure take a look in Activity Monitor.app and see what its doing if it shows up in there and see what resources it might be using.

You can also click the "i" icon and maybe take a look as to what it's and any files associated with might be up to. (No doubt some Adobe CS stuff as Bob mentioned.)

- Patrick
======

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.