Transfer vedios from computer to iPhone which itools you would recommend ?

Reaction score
Dear Experts

I am looking to transfer videos from my computer windows OS to iPhone not vice versa

I used AnyTrns and it says transferred completed successfully but I don't know where are those videos (not in photos library) on my iPhone x ?

I contacted AnyTrans on Disqus discussion (not a proper forum) but no reply yet.

Any other alternative itool you would recommend ?

Thanks

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Do you have the Windows version of iTunes installed on your PC? With iTunes you should be able to sync the videos to your iPhone X Photos library. The best app to use is "iMazing 2" to do photo, music, and video transfers. However, it's not free. They have both a Windows and Mac version.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 Mac Studio, 11" iPad Pro 3rd Gen, iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch Series 7, AirPods Pro
If you add the videos to iTunes, so they appear in your Movies media library, you can then add them to your iPhone.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 27" iMac, 1TB(partitioned) SSD, 20GB, OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan
I don't use either but I would suspect and assume that the synced videos would be accessible from your iTunes.app on your iPhone X, no??? :Smirk:

- Patrick
======

OP
Z
Reaction score
I don't use either but I would suspect and assume that the synced videos would be accessible from your iTunes.app on your iPhone X, no???
Thanks for trying to help
What are you using ? for learning purpose

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 Mac Studio, 11" iPad Pro 3rd Gen, iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch Series 7, AirPods Pro
Can you search for them by their name?

OP
Z
Reaction score
on my iPhone X and under "Tv" app I searched for a video name I couldn't find them

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Last edited:

Slydude

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 MacMini 16 GB - Ventura, iPhone 14 Pro Max, 2015 iMac 16 GB Monterey
Don't search from within the TV app. I believe that is mainly/exclusively going to give you streamable content from other sources.

Try lauching the Photos app on your phone and scroll through recent stuff to see if the video is there. If it isn't keep reading.

From the main screen on your phone (where Messages,Contacts, etc. usually appear) swipe left. A screen should appear with a search box at the top. Type the name of a video in the box.

I've tried looking for an easy answer to this but everything seems to assume someone is not using iTunes.

OP
Z
Reaction score
Thanks Slydude
From the main screen on your phone (where Messages,Contacts, etc. usually appear) swipe left. A screen should appear with a search box at the top. Type the name of a video in the box.
Couldn't find any video very strange

I've tried looking for an easy answer to this but everything seems to assume someone is not using iTunes.
Agree.
When I posted my first thread I googled and I didn't see many outcome for iTune,,,,,they were talking about other iTools

Slydude

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I suspect that iTunes may not have transferred the video to the phone. Do these directions help explain the process of transferring the video. Look specifically at the section about manually managing data.

You might find this article more helpful. Look at the secotion for manually selecting Music. Where they have selected "Music" you should should be able to select video.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Couldn't find any video very strange

I dare say, such a feat should NOT be that difficult on a $1,000.00+ Apple computer iDevice!!

Maybe this will help:
How to search pictures and videos in Photos for iPhone and iPad
https://www.imore.com/how-search-pictures-and-videos-photos-iphone-and-ipad

That's assuming that the video did actually get transferred!!!

More search suggestions here:
https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=search+for+video+on+iPhone+X&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

- Patrick
======

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Did you locate the movie in your iTunes library?

I just did this. I added the movie to iTunes, and it appears in the "Home Movies" library. Then, I synced the movie to my iPhone.

This may help you find your movie, https://www.imore.com/how-find-movies-tv-shows-iphone-ipad.

Thanks Bob but Gheese!!! And Oh Great, now users have a confusing choice as to what to use depending on where they live it seems!!!

What's the point of that Apple???
From the URL above:
If you're wondering where your movies went, worry not. There're still around. They've just moved to a new location. The Videos app you previously used to access your movies from is no longer available in countries where the TV app is available.

Scratches head here once again. Gheese Apple, you're making me balder faster than I want!!

EDIT:
Well, I guess some may want to update or at least check:
https://www.pocket-lint.com/apps/ne...ed-how-does-it-work-and-where-is-it-available

- Patrick
======

Last edited:

Slydude

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Great find Bob. As you can see from my earlier comment about TV not being the place to look I didn't realize they had made this change. I'm not one to do a logt of vide on my phone yet.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.