New printer wanted.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 27" iMac, 1TB(partitioned) SSD, 20GB, OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan
I was thinking the same thing. I'm not sure the sitee would get as many hits as you thing. I'd bet that for most users the most basic models/features meet 90% of their needs.

And I'll take an educated guess if most home users are like myself, a good 60% - 80% price discount goes a long way with my choices.

As did my last Canon MX922 (about a $100.00+cdn reduction from normal) and one of the main reasons, and the fact that it used the same type of ink cartridges I had recently purchased for my previous Canon AIO that goofed up and wouldn't print properly.

The fact that it came with FAX and Auto Document Feeder (ADF), neither of which I thought I really needed have actually been very useful and handy, even is seldom used.

But price saving is definitely #1 reason for purchasing for me, and I doubt any site could keep all such sale pricing info up to date.

- Patrick
======

OP
A
Reaction score
Points taken. My routine is to find out what piece of kit I want (and that’s not easy!) and then trawl the web looking for deals.

Slydude

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 MacMini 16 GB - Ventura, iPhone 14 Pro Max, 2015 iMac 16 GB Monterey
Points taken. My routine is to find out what piece of kit I want (and that’s not easy!) and then trawl the web looking for deals.
Are you sure we are not related? One of my younger brothers has the same attitude

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 27" iMac, 1TB(partitioned) SSD, 20GB, OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan

And that's a good time to keep your browser's cookies enabled and let some help with the search and various offerings that arrive fro one's perusal. :Smirk:

- Patrick
======

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.