Killing Mac Keeper (again) and Advanced Mac Cleaner

Reaction score
(1) I am still trying to get rid of Mac Keeper. As suggested a while back, I ran Malware Bytes and downloaded, and paid for :), Find Any File. I found a bunch of Mac Keeperer crap, again, and deleted it all after using the FindAll button. I also searched for a couple of names that the programmer nimrod allegedly uses to hide some of the Mac Keeper files; found nothing. Mac Keeper keeps coming back after a few days. WTH? Is there any chance an app I have is downloading it? (2) I also searched for Mac Cleaner and deleted a bunch of those files, too. However, two give me a -5000, I think it was, error, and it says they can not be deleted. They are this file, in two different locations: schemaorgschemacleaner.js Harmless, or should I learn how to nuke it? Thanks again for any info. That Mac Keeper is starting to wizz me off!

IWT

Reaction score
Born Scotland. Worked all over UK. Live in Wales
Your Mac's Specs
M2 Max Studio Extra, 32GB memory, 4TB, Sonoma 14.4.1 Apple 5K Retina Studio Monitor
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
Harmless - you're not running the apps.
The apps themselves could sit on your hard drive and be harmless, as long as they are not set to run automatically. The only "harm" would be that they would take up space on the disk.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.