Photos and Facebook Albums

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20
Has anyone else noticed an issue posting from Mac Photos to Facebook Albums ? It used to be that when clicking Share in Photos and selecting Facebook as a destination the dialogue box that opened offered different Photos albums as possible destinations. now (for me anyway) I can no longer see the albums nor can I even push a photo from Photos to Facebook.

If I click Share the dialogue box to share opens but I cannot pull down any longer any of my existing Facebook albums and if I simply try to share I then end up in an endless loop of Facebook asking for my Account Password

I can PULL photos into Facebook by updating the albums from the Facebook Web UI but that is a lot clunkier than the Photos Share dialogue used to be for me

I have an idea that the issue is some setting on the Facebook side of my account - I have been on the phone and desktop share with Apple Support 2nd line and they could not see an issue with how my Mac was setup

Hoping someone here might have had the same issue and knows the answer ?

Screenshot 2018-06-01 18.20.30.png

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 Mac Studio, 11" iPad Pro 3rdGen, iPhone 13 ProMax, Watch S7, 2018 15" MBP, AirPods Pro
Yes, there have been more than a few threads about this issue. What Mac OS X/OS X/macOS version is your Mac running?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.