Iphone7 issues

Reaction score
I just want to seek some help with regards to Siri on my Iphone7, it is not accurately responding and i already went to Mac Store and the genius bar representative didn't made any fix. Please help. Thanks!

Slydude

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 MacMini 16 GB - Ventura, iPhone 14 Pro Max, 2015 iMac 16 GB Monterey
We're going to need more information to give you any good answers. How exactly is Siri not responding correctly? Do the problems only occur sometimes or dies it occur consistently.What version of IOS is your current phone running?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 27" iMac, 1TB(partitioned) SSD, 20GB, OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan
Siri…is not accurately responding….

Hmmm…??? Wow… how would one even know, and depending on what was asked if the response was accurate or not. :Confused:

I'm just wondering if you got into an argument with Siri???

Anyway, that would be quite difficult to fix properly I would think. And I wonder what Alexa and what's their other names would have answered???

- Patrick
======

Last edited:
OP
T
Reaction score
re: SIri issue

Hmmm…??? Wow… how would one even know, and depending on what was asked if the response was accurate or not. :Confused:

I'm just wondering if you got into an argument with Siri???

Anyway, that would be quite difficult to fix properly I would think. And I wonder what Alexa and what's their other names would have answered???

- Patrick
======

The answers from Siri in the given command is not exactly related to what you've been asked.

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
Enough with the vague answers and twenty questions. Tell us EXACTLY what you asked and what you were given as an answer. Ask someone else to ask the EXACT same question and see what the response is.

Most of these digital assistants will have a hard time to heavily accented speakers, though they are getting better. Your written English suggests that English might not be your native/first language.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Enough with the vague answers and twenty questions. Tell us EXACTLY what you asked and what you were given as an answer. Ask someone else to ask the EXACT same question and see what the response is.

Hmmm…??? I suspect the OP is possibly just testing this site and many others for support and answers considering how many they appear to have joined in just within the last day or so using the same username.
At least they got a reply here compared to some others like this one: :Oops: :eek:
https://forums.appleinsider.com/discussion/204982/siri

But I sense you are correct with the voice used as Siri seems to be confused sometimes when we ask some things with our Canadian English accent. And especially if we use some words unique to Canada which can be expected. Neat eh?? :Cool:

- Patrick
======

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
He's from the Philippines (Santa Rosa) so his English should be fairly good. English is their second language and for many folks who live there, it's their first language. At least that's the way I remember it when I was there.

Ever been to Newfoundland Patrick? Hardest accented English to understand that I remember. LOL

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Ever been to Newfoundland Patrick? Hardest accented English to understand that I remember. LOL

No I haven't but have some friends that lived there and some 'net acquaintances who still do. Some of the language and phrases are a hoot. ;D

For yourself and some of those who might wonder what we're taking about you might get a chuckle out of the Nissan X-Trail - Bonavista ad:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3m-y-qAbpL0

Some weren't too happy about it:
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/tongues-wag-in-bonavista-over-nissan-ad-1.614469

The Canadian only Nissan X-Trail models included a special X-Trail edition model is called the Bonavista, which my wife loves and drives and we bought in 2006, the last year of production I believe. Too bad they stopped it.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the youtube video and maybe some will understand some of the lingo.

Edit:

Opps… I forgot to sign off with the typical Canajian eh signoff eh??

- Patrick eh!
======

Last edited:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.