Problems Printing Wirelessly To Printer From Pc Using Airport Express

M

maria

I have an ibook wireless network set up using an airport express base station. I have a hp 930c printer plugged into the airport and it prints fine from the ibook. joined to this network i have a pc using xp and i have no problems sharing the internet and detecting the network.

The problem is that I can't print to the printer wirelessly like I do with the ibook. I have tried the following instructions and in step 3 my printer does not come up in the list when I browse for a printer and that's as far as I get.

http://www.mac-connect.com/printer_sharing_win1.php

Any advice anyone?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2GHz Intel Core Duo w/ 2GB RAM (White)
Bonjour for Windows should do the trick! (The download link is near the bottom on the right...) Just use the setup assistant that comes with it. Should be a pretty easy setup.

OP
M

maria

daz087 said:
Bonjour for Windows should do the trick! (The download link is near the bottom on the right...) Just use the setup assistant that comes with it. Should be a pretty easy setup.

Thanks daz087 - Your a legend! I downloaded Bonjour and it was easy as!!! I've been trying for about a year to do it...if only I knew it was so easy.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2GHz Intel Core Duo w/ 2GB RAM (White)
No problem! I recently had to research this as my roommate wanted to print off my Express with his PC. After some playing around, we found out it was really quite easy, thanks to Apple. If only everything in life were so easy :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.