alternative cloud storage ideas other than Apple Photos

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac-21.5"(2017):OS Catalina 10.15.2 IOS13.3 iPhone 8+ iPadpro v2
I recently purchased a bunch of icloud space for all my photo uploads. But, I also have a large amount of pictures that fall under my 'Click-Art' category that I want to be able to safely store and access at any time, but there are many folders nested inside others that I use to keep track of the many pics. I found an apple script that allows me to upload nest folders into Photos adn wondered if there was another cloud based (free is what I want) storage site that would allow me to do the same. Suggestions?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac: 5K 27” (2020), 3.3 GHz, 32Gb RAM. iPad2, iPad mini4, iPhone 13 Mini, Apple Watch SE
icloud, dropbox, dropbox plus, google Drive, Amazon Cloud drive, oneDrive...

Reaction score
I prefer Google photos. It's easy to use, you can back up every photo from your computer as well as phone. Yes the size of picture is limited to 16 MP it's awesome to have every photo you have taken at your disposal. Plus the searching capabilities are very strong and thorough.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I Mac 27-inch 3.2 GHz Intel Core i5 24GB ram. MacBook Pro 13-inch 2.5GHz dual-core Intel i5 16GB ram
Got to agree with badness. Google photos is great.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.