fax wirelessly from epson wf-2650 all in one printer

Reaction score
the epson printer/fax/scanner says there is no phone line connected and it stops trying to send. the menu screen shows it is connected to wifi. I don't have a landline. just an iPhone. can anyone help me. thank you.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 Mac Studio, 11" iPad Pro 3rd Gen, iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch Series 7, AirPods Pro
It’s not possible to scan to fax, without a land phone line.

You can scan the document into your computer, then use an online fax service.

Reaction score
Fax involves a machine dialing over a telephone line to another machine. If you want to send something without a phone line, you'd find an online service that will send the fax for you.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 27" iMac, 1TB(partitioned) SSD, 20GB, OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan
the epson printer/fax/scanner says there is no phone line connected and it stops trying to send. the menu screen shows it is connected to wifi. I don't have a landline. just an iPhone. can anyone help me. thank you.

Does not that epson wf-2650 all in one printer have a small printed sheet showing how to set it up and connect the phone cable to it???

And then a small section as to how to use the FAX part. The first setup/connection part is the most important!!!

- Patrick
======

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.