iPhone loading never finishes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac mid-2011, ipad.Air 2', iPhone 8+.
Got first smartphone, iPhone 8 Plus w/256 GB.
Tried using WAZE. Continued to show loading languages...gave up.
Tried viewing uTube video. Couldn't load.

Help.

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
Were you on WiFi or cellular? If cellular, what was your signal strength?

Reaction score
I also suggest www.speedtest.net to test download and upload speed. Thought I'd recommend that link as I stumbled across this thread.

I came here as I wanted to know how to empty my iCloud storage? My iPhone keeps saying storage full.

Reaction score
Good on the clarification.

I came here as I wanted to know how to empty my iCloud storage? My iPhone keeps saying storage full. Not even sure whether that means iCloud storage or iPhone storage itself... I can take photos. But whatsapp photos keep getting saved.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
I came here as I wanted to know how to empty my iCloud storage? My iPhone keeps saying storage full.

What are you storing in the cloud besides backups? Check to see if you're storing documents from your documents folder on your Mac. If you have that option selected, turn it off but make sure you have a copy of all your documents saved somewhere else before you do. And, of course you can always purchase more cloud space from Apple.

And... no need to double post your question. Combine them together here.

Last edited:
Reaction score
What are you storing in the cloud besides backups? Check to see if you're storing documents from your documents folder on your Mac. If you have that option selected, turn it off but make sure you have a copy of all your documents saved somewhere else before you do. And, of course you can always purchase more cloud space from Apple.

And... no need to double post your question. Combine them together here.

Just backups. Problem is photos keep getting saved whenever sent from someone on whatsapp. Makes it annoying to find the photos I actually want. I don't have time to keep deleting them.

BTW, I didn't double post... the member "Slydude"'s posts seem to have disappeared. My second post in this thread was in response to the member's but the posts seem to have disappeared. One contained useful information... I assume this is a glitch ?

edit: made a mistake, wrong thread sorry. I realize my mistake now

Last edited:

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Just backups. Problem is photos keep getting saved whenever sent from someone on whatsapp. Makes it annoying to find the photos I actually want. I don't have time to keep deleting them.

Photos will definitely fill iCloud storage real fast. The only solution to that other than having to sort thru everything each time is to buy more storage. Apple has lowered the price to less than a dollar per month for extra storage. I admit their 5 GB free give away is rather pitiful. They should increase that to at least 15 GB or more.

OP
B
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I think I was on cellular. Everything working normal now. but do have question about iCloud storage being discussed. The 5GB Apple provides, is that total for all my devices? How do i check to see how full or empty my iCloud storage is only Mac or iPhone or iPad?

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Yes, the iCloud storage is per Apple ID, not the number of devices. You can go to any device and look at the iCloud Storage to see how much you've used up.

OP
B
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Thanks for the information. But how do I access iCloud from my iPhone? Is there an app I need to download? I was able to check it from my Mac because there is an iCloud line under Finder. (Shows I have 116.2 MB on my iCloud Drive). Can't figure out on how to do it on the iPhone.

OP
B
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Okay. Figured it out. Settings then tapped right and there it is. Seems I actually have 1,022.7 MB of my 5 GB in use. Thanks for all the info

Reaction score
Okay. What I did was to delete all photos from iPhone with image capture. How do I delete all photos from my iCloud storage?

I wanna delete, not purchase any more storage, no way..

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Okay. What I did was to delete all photos from iPhone with image capture. How do I delete all photos from my iCloud storage?

I wanna delete, not purchase any more storage, no way..

Please create a separate thread for your questions. Do not hijack another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.