Desktop Recording

P

PHoMAC

Hi all.

I'm running OS X Ver 10.3.9 on a power pc 1GHZ processor with 1.12GB DDR SDRAM on my iBook.

Thing is, you know when you get all these video tutorials that shouw you how to use a certain program, for instance Photoshop. I would like o know what software is used for doing that. I tried to google it but most of the apps that get displayed are all windows apps.

If anyone has an idea on the isssue please post it here so we can all reap the benifits of your knowledge.

Thanks PhomaC

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | iMac(2.1 G5) | MacBook(2.16 C2D) | MacMini (1.67 CD) | iPhone 4 | iPad (3rd Gen)
Now a days, lot of video tutorials are made using Flash. If you have a flash player installed they should work. Perhaps there are many other formats, but this is the one I know.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | iMac(2.1 G5) | MacBook(2.16 C2D) | MacMini (1.67 CD) | iPhone 4 | iPad (3rd Gen)
Couple of days ago I've got a DVD on Photoshop CS2. As far as I know, it has a built in Flash player, so that you can browse from one frame to the other quite easily. It is somehow more flexible than running on QT or similar media(more interactive). If yours is something similar, you don't need anything else to run the tutorial.

However, there must be some information about the system requirements on the DVD cover or on their website. May be that's the best way to find out what you need.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.