mouse going wild

Reaction score
i tried three mice

mighty
dell
logitech

all optical, 4 different surfaces including 3 mouse pads

plugged into keyboard directly or imac back directly. and re-installing os x (wanted it clean anyways). the thing still skips somewhat frequently. whats the deal

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2GHz Mac Mini 2GB RAM 160GB 10.6.2 | MDD DP 1.25GHz G4 1.5GB RAM 10.4.11 | 233MHz iMac G3 10.3.9
thadoggfather said:
i tried three mice

mighty
dell
logitech

all optical, 4 different surfaces including 3 mouse pads

plugged into keyboard directly or imac back directly. and re-installing os x (wanted it clean anyways). the thing still skips somewhat frequently. whats the deal

wow - all that and the mouse is still jerky? If no one else bites I'd say contact Apple - that's strange.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
i have noticed that if there is anythign remotely shiney on my mouse pad that the mouse tends to jump around. i actually use the cardboard backing of a legal rule pad of paper as a mousepad and if i use it to hold a cold drink it will skip bad for the next few days because it is reflecting off of moisture.

-chris

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.