Photoshop alternative to make flyers on iPad

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 MacBook Air 16GB 1TB SSD
Good morning. Next Monday I will be purchasing a 10.5 iPad Pro.

I have figured out most of the apps I will be needing. I am unsure about one. I will be needing a Photoshop replacement. I make simple flyers, a couple of photos and some text. I also do a bit of blending. See attachment.

Do have any app suggestions?

Thanks
Monty

Walk Across Lake Winnebago-2.jpg

Reaction score
I believe apples app "Pages" will come on your iPad Pro and it has several Templates for flyers built into it. Pixelmator will let you do blending it I think you mean like across the bottom of the top photo . I used a eraser brush called Cloud Eraser and drew it across the bottom and looked a lot like the bottom of your picture.

OP
MontyMo
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 MacBook Air 16GB 1TB SSD
I believe apples app "Pages" will come on your iPad Pro and it has several Templates for flyers built into it. Pixelmator will let you do blending it I think you mean like across the bottom of the top photo . I used a eraser brush called Cloud Eraser and drew it across the bottom and looked a lot like the bottom of your picture.

Oh my gosh. I NEVER thought of Pages. Perfect and free!!

THanks!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.