• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

techRiOT Network of Podcasts and News Blogs

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White 2ghz Core Duo Macbook, 2ghz RAM, 60gb Hard drive, SuperDrive
Hey all!

I've been here for a while... originally joined because I'm interested in buying the Intel iBook replacement (the Macbook).

A friend of mine and I have been working on a website,http://techriot.org for a while now. It finally launched three days ago, and we've been working on churning out some content. The Network is made up of three podcasts: techRiOT, macRiOT, and gameRiOT. techRiOT is just the main big tech topics of the week, and major news from the gaming or Mac world. That's where all the Windows stuff is. What you are interested in is macRiOT. It's your podcast about everything Apple and Mac. Not only news, covered in the newsblog, but also tips, tricks, reviews, interviews, tutorials, and more!

As I said, we are just starting out. I'd appreciate it if you checked out the site and kept it in mind when looking for the latest news or a good podcast to listen to. We also have openings for people who would like to join. We need as many hands to type up on the blog as we can! The more content we can get out, the better.

Here's the link to macRiOT: http://mac.techriot.org

Thanks guys,

Pierre

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.