I decided to get the AirPods but I’m ordering them in a custom color. Pic attached

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2023-14" M3max MBPro, 64GB/1TB, iPhone 15 Pro, Watch Ultra
Well I love my AW3. It is sad to say but I am unsure how I functioned before without it. My calendar keeps me on time, the text notices let me know I received one, the call feature lets me know I am getting a call and who it is, the health apps remind me I need to get moving, and the news feeds let me know what is going on.

My niece asked me how useful I found it. I told her what I tell everyone - you will not know how useful it is until you have one and use it.

I love my airpods but the watch is more used. As for customizing - I admit to having many watch bands and change them frequently.

Lisa

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
ColorWare has been around for quite some time. It seems I first heard of them back in the day of the white iPods and they were known for giving them color. It's a pricey service for vanity, but I think it's worth pointing out that they take these products apart to do the painting. This isn't something I'd trust to just any paint shop to do, and yeah, it's a time consuming process to disassemble and re-assemble, with some products consuming more time than others.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.