bad situation with document

Reaction score
My boss sent me a letter with pdf document. I opened it and started editing in Adobe Acrobat Reader. I saved it and turned off a machine. Today I've opened this document and I didn't see all the changes from yesterday. I suppose that, if I isn't open it in 3-5 days, I lost my job or a lot of money.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 Mac Studio, 11" iPad Pro 3rd Gen, iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch Series 7, AirPods Pro
Test, by editing the document, then save it with a new name. Don’t forget to open it again, to confirm it worked. Please provide version numbers for, Mac OS X/OS X/macOS, and Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may also want to try to edit the document using Preview, in your Applications folder.

IWT

Reaction score
Born Scotland. Worked all over UK. Live in Wales
Your Mac's Specs
M2 Max Studio Extra, 32GB memory, 4TB, Sonoma 14.4.1 Apple 5K Retina Studio Monitor
Firstly, a warm welcome to Mac-Forums.

Secondly, I sympathise with your predicament.

Please post back with the info requested by ferrarr (Bob).

In the meantime, try this. Click on the Apple icon , top menu bar, far left. From drop down , choose "Recent Items". This will show you (amongst other things), all the documents you have opened, looked at or modified in the recent past - unless you have unchecked the box in System Preferences > General.

You may find that you have saved your changed pdf in a different place from the original. It's just an idea to start with.

Ian

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.