Purchase experience iPhone X

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
No Problem. what I did was get the Jpg and open it in Preview. Then from the tools menu made the size 1500 for largest size and it worked. The forums said no more than 1500x1500.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2023-14" M3max MBPro, 64GB/1TB, iPhone 15 Pro, Watch Ultra
Charley - that is totally unacceptable. The idea you have no other restore option unless you own another mac.... not good or practical.

I just don't see the iMac Pro as a production machine. If I had one - and that is not looking good - I would have two other monitors, one on each side. I love and require screen real estate. I spread out when I am working. Both my work machines have two monitors.

A completely sealed unit would not be my choice add to that the restore debacle and I am afraid I won't be looking for an iMac Pro anytime soon.

Lisa

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 27" iMac, 1TB(partitioned) SSD, 20GB, OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan
hhhh thx admin chscag from texas

Ahhh… some Brownie points and a kewpie doll for Charles in the last final hours of the forum… nice eh??? :Smirk:

- Patrick
======

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.