MacBook Pro Price Quote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
HI All. First I want to say that I'm a die hard Mac fan! I think hands down it's the better way to go!

I want the whole community to be in on this... I have a MacBook Pro that I want to sell and I don't know how much I should sell it for. It is ideal for the musician/recording artist It has Logic Pro X, EZdrummer and Ableton Live 9 intro installed. That's an added $300-$400 in music production software.

OS High Sierra
Version 10.13.1
-MacBook Pro Retina, 15.4-inch

storage- 500GB

processor- --2.3 GHz Intel Core i7

Memory --16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M 2 GB
Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB

If I could please have some expert price quotes. That would be great!

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Welcome to our forums.

You can find out how much your MacBook Pro is worth by checking eBay, Craig's List, and the many places on line that sell used Macs. The software on your machine is registered to you and may not be given away with the machine. We are going to close this thread as it appears that you are advertising. We have a Buy, Sell, Trade forum but you are not eligible to post there.

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
I want the whole community to be in on this... I have a MacBook Pro that I want to sell and I don't know how much I should sell it for. It is ideal for the musician/recording artist It has Logic Pro X, EZdrummer and Ableton Live 9 intro installed. That's an added $300-$400 in music production software.

You're best bet is to check eBay & your local Craig's List. As far as the software. Unless you're completely transferring all ownership of the software to the buyer...then the included software is not really a bargaining point. And of course even if the ownership of the software is properly transferred...many eventual buyers will probably not be interested in it.

-Nick

p.s. Welcome to Mac-Forums.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.