Using Apple Music on two different devices

Reaction score
Hi

I am wondering if I can get an Apple Music subscription, play it on my devices ( Macs. iPad and iPhone ) which are all personally owned by me but also play it on my work iPhone, which has a different AppleID.

In other words can I sign into Apple Music on my work phone using my own apple ID despite everything else on that phone being associated with my work Apple ID?

I currently use Spotify and I can use it on anything as long as I'm only playing it on one device at a time and I quite fancy giving Apple Music a try if it can do the same

thanks for your help

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
You'd need to log out of your iCloud ID on your work phone and log in using your personal ID. Alternatively you can add your work ID as part of Family sharing but that will increase the cost of your Apple Music sub

OP
W
Reaction score
Hi and thanks. I guessed that would be the case. I'm probably best sticking with Spotify then.

Thank you for your help ?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.