Photoshop CS2 registering?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G4
hey guys i recently downloaded a "try out" version of photoshop cs2 and am wishing to register it. however i cant click on the "register" link from the help menu at the top.

i was wondering how i go about registering the program so that i dont get only the 30 day free trial.

or after the 30 days will i be able to click on the "register" link?

thanks in advance :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3 - You'll be missed.
Yes you should be able to. But instead of pirating it. You should buy it right away if you plan on actually "registering" it.

OP
jacksonworld
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G4
i havent pirated it. ive downloaded the "try out" version from adobe. and purchased it. yet i still cannot "register" it because the option is faded out

also you said that i "should be able to" do you mean after the 30 days or prior? i inly installed it yesterday and was thinking that this may have been the problem

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G5 Dual 2GHz (June 2004), 2.5GB, Airport, black 5G iPod 30GB, white MacBook 2.0 2GB
I doubt that the trial version is the same than the full retail one.
That means that you can't just simply buy a registration, like you would with a shareware, but have to actually buy and install the full retail version.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G5 2.3 ghz 6.5 GB ram 20" cinema display ..15" Macbook Pro 2.33 Core 2 Duo 2 Gig RAM
Avalon said:
I doubt that the trial version is the same than the full retail one.
That means that you can't just simply buy a registration, like you would with a shareware, but have to actually buy and install the full retail version.

No actually, if he did purchase it and has the code it should work fine. Adobe has great customer service for people who buy their products, give them a call.

OP
jacksonworld
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G4
yeah i gave them a call and got it all sorted. paid, done, installed, works beautiful

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G5 2.3 ghz 6.5 GB ram 20" cinema display ..15" Macbook Pro 2.33 Core 2 Duo 2 Gig RAM
Its a fun program, well worth it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.