• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

MX1000 Logitech mouse Configuring problem

Reaction score
I am not sure where to put this question so Anything goes sounds good.

I have the Mouse from Logitech MX Laser 1000 When I first started using it I was able to use the scroll wheel to zoom in and out on pixels (in photoshop) but for some reason I can not configure it to do it sense I reinstalled about a month ago. I asked Logitech on the phone but that was a waste of time I wouldn't recommend the long distance phone support to anyone After calling the 800 # I was told I needed to call direct so I did. (My mistake) more waiting for no solutions. Anyway Would anyone out here know the steps to take to configure it to zoom in and out in photoshop? I know it does it. It worked before I know how to access it's preferences but for the life of me I can not get it to work

OP
iNAP
Reaction score
I found it! Turns out the preferences in Photoshop has the zoom with scroll wheel in it. Under General pref in PS So easy to find, it was hard...DOH!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" 1Ghz PB 768Mb 10.4.5 30Gb Video iPod 40Gb 3G iPod 1Gb iPod Shuffle
if you use USBOvrdriveX from version tracker you can then set all the buttons to what you like ;)

OP
iNAP
Reaction score
I'll check that out, Thank you!

I did a search on VT for USBOvrdriveX but the search came up empty is there anther name for this?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Powerbook G4 • 24" iMac • iPhone 3Gs
OP
iNAP
Reaction score
I have it, thanks guys I'll be checking out soon Thanks again!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.