iCal on iPhone 7 not syncing.

Reaction score
iCal not syncing with Windows Outlook 2013 or another iPhone 7 iCal

Hi,

I have an iPhone 7 and I'm using my iCloud via Windows outlook to try to sync calendar appointment. However, currently, as I try to accept appointment/meeting, it shows "Unable to saved. Try again?"

Even if I try again, I was still not able to save. I try to do it on laptop, it shows the same prompt "Unable to saved. Try again?"

Please advise how I can sync my calendar with icloud. I think use outlook shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks.

Last edited:

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
I'll need to do some research but I believe I read that there are problems getting Outlook calendar to work and sync thru iCloud.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 2.66 GHz 20", iPad Mini2 32GB, iPhone6 64GB, Watch Sport 42mm Black, iPad Air 2 128GB
I seem to recall this was some sort of issue with iOS11. Not sure where I read that though.

I mean the Outlook sync issue, not iCal or iPhone7 generally :)

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
I did some searching but it seems like there are several different solutions to your problem. However, here is what Apple says to do in their KB article. Not sure if that's going to help your exact problem, but it may be a start.

OP
J
Reaction score
Hi guys,

My apologies. I realize I haven't sign in to my iCloud, hence I was not able to send any calendar event.

Thank you all.

Reaction score
Hi guys,

My apologies. I realize I haven't sign in to my iCloud, hence I was not able to send any calendar event.

Thank you all.

Lol :Blushing: May I ask a question too? Have your mails synced too? I was using Akruto for syncing notes and calendar, and it works fine, but I wanted to sync my mails too, and this software does not support this option.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.